Friday, May 13; 11a-8p
Halls A & B
DeVos Place (303 Monroe Ave)
Downtown Grand Rapids is a busy place with thousands of participants who will run or walk on Saturday, May 14! Kicking off race weekend is the Amway River Bank Run Sports & Fitness Expo is held in conjunction with Event Check In/Late Registration. The Expo is a great opportunity for business with health and fitness related products or services to sell to your preferred target audience!
Over 9,500* participants with family and friends attended the 2019 Expo that featured Amway product sampling, Perrin Beer Garden, River Bank Run SHOP, Photo Booth experience, selfie stations and over 60 vendors displaying the latest in running trends, fashions and goods* Admission is free and open to the public.
- We anticipate slightly lower numbers due to COVID concerns.
Load in: Friday, May 13, 6a–10a
Show: Friday, May 13, 11a-8p
Load out: Friday, May 13, 8p–11p
BOOTH PRICE (MUST be paid by April 1 to Amway River Bank Run)
10’ x 10’ booth $550
Not-for-profit rate $450
The Expo Package includes a 10’ x 10’ area, one 8’ skirted table, two chairs, draped side rails and background. A listing of all vendors and booth numbers will be displayed throughout the Expo.
We encourage you to consider featuring offers that will motivate attendees to visit your booth. Your business name, exhibit theme and booth number will be included in our Expo program, distributed at the entrance of the show. Additionally, we can help increase traffic to your booth through daily show announcements. Please consider:
- Distributing a premium item such as ink pen, water bottle or towel
- Rent a popcorn machine (attendees will follow the smell)
- Register-to-win products, services or gift certificates. Exhibitor is solely responsible for complying with all with all applicable laws
- Ad placement for Virtual Event Bag emailed to participants and volunteers
RESERVE YOUR SPACE TODAY ON THE FORM BELOW
Questions? Please email email@example.com