Skip to content
5K Run Course information
- 7:00a Start - USATF-certified course
- Start staging is on Monroe Avenue north of Lyon Street
- Finish on Ottawa Avenue at Lyon Street
- All participants must be able to maintain a 14:30 minute per mile pace (5K Pace Chart pdf)
- Find your pace per mile sign and enter through the gate to line up
- This event is a 5K Run only - the 5K walk starts at 9a, please register for the appropriate event and start times
- NO Baby joggers, backpacks, bicycles, rollerblades, skateboards and animals allowed on the course
- 5K Course Map (pdf)
- Event Check-in will be available on Friday, May 8 from 11a-8p at the Sports & Fitness Expo, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids and on Friday, May 9 beginning at 6a, DeVos Place.
- Late Registration on Friday, May 8 from 11a-8p at the Sports & Fitness Expo, DeVos Place.
- NO REGISTRATION AVAILABLE ON EVENT DAY!
- Registered participants will receive a t-shirt, finisher gift, post-event refreshments and a free beverage ticket for the Finish Fest.
- Upgrade to a tech shirt ($19.78) when you register. (Quantity limited/no exchanges. Not available at late registration on Friday, May 8)
- Save $5.30 off one event fee with a Fifth Third Bank credit or debit card. (Valid for one registration per transaction and cannot be combined with other offers.)
- Registration Fee and Deadline (pdf)
Age Divisions and Awards
- 13 and under, 14-19, 20-24, 25-29,30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+
- Awards are three deep in each age division. Awards will be mailed in or around 21 business days following the event
- Wear your participant bib with the the Chronotrack B-Tag attached to the front of your shirt for best results/scoring
- Participant bib/B-Tag does not need to be returned after your event