The 25K is part of the 2023 Michigan Runner Race Series! Click here, for more information. You could be the next Michigan Runner of the Year.
- 25K - 8:30a start
- myTeam Truimph - 8:45a start
- Start staging on Ottawa Avenue near Lyon St.
- Find your pace per mile sign and enter through the gate to line up
- Finish on Monroe Ave near Pearl St
- Times will be recorded until approximately 12p (3.5 hours from the start)
- Participants must be able to maintain a 13:35 minute pace per mile --25K Pace Per Mile Chart
- Participants not maintaining a 13:35 minute per mile pace will be instructed to move to the sidewalk and finish at their own risk without event services OR you will be offered a ride by race transportation to finish area
- Medical, aid stations, police, volunteers and course markings will no longer be available when roads open to traffic
- NO Wheelchairs, baby joggers, backpacks, bicycles, scooters, rollerblades, skateboards and animals allowed on the course
- 25K Course Maps
- Event Check-in will be available on Friday, May 12 from 11a-8p at the Sports & Fitness Expo, DeVos Place, 303 Monroe Ave NW, Grand Rapids and on Saturday, May 13 beginning at 6a
- Late Registration available on Friday ONLY
- Bring your phone to register via a special late registration QR code
- No computers will be on-site for participant use
- Registered participants will receive a t-shirt, finisher medal, post-event refreshments and a free beverage ticket for the Finish Fest.
- Upgrade to a tech shirt ($19.78) when you register. (Quantity limited/no exchanges. Not available at late registration).
- Save $5.30 off one event fee with a Fifth Third Bank credit or debit card. (Valid for one registration per transaction and cannot be combined with other offers)
- Registration Fee Table (pdf)
Age Divisions and Awards (must be 14 by 5/13/23)
- 14-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, and 80+
- Awards in each age division run five deep. All awards will be mailed in or around 30 business days following the event
- Wear your participant bib with the the Chronotrack B-Tag attached to the front of your shirt for best results/scoring
- Participant bib/B-Tag does not need to be returned after your event