Carry your phone and use RaceJoy to add to your race experience on May 9!
Live GPS Tracking
- Supporting spectators can track you live in a map view as you progress along the race course. You can also track up to 20 runners/walkers
- NearMe proximity alerts let spectators know you are drawing near
- Find each other using RaceJoy’s MeetUp tool
GPS Progress Alerts
- Receive GPS-based progress alerts at every mile on the course to get updates on your pace, elapsed time and estimated finish timePost progress alerts on your Facebook and Twitter
- Have friends and family track your performance and track others.
- Receive and send fun, motivational audio cheers.
- Start sending cheers to others doing the race at any time!
Download the RaceJoy mobile app today for live phone tracking (available on Apple and Android devices).