The Amway River Bank Run has five (5) Charity Partner spots available for the 2020 season.
By applying to be a Charity Partner of the 2020 Amway River Bank Run, if selected you agree to be bound by these Rules and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Charity Partner Application is open to all not-for-profit agencies in the 48 contiguous United States.
2. APPLICATION PERIOD: Applications for Charity Partner program will be accepted beginning on July 8 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time through 11:45 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on July 28, 2019. Your Application must be received within the Application Period or it will be deemed void.
3. ONLINE ENTRIES. The online Application will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address from which the entry was made. The authorized email account holder is deemed as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, service provider or other organization that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address.
Sponsor shall not be responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transcription of entry information, technical malfunctions, lost/delayed data transmission, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, line failures of any telephone network, computer equipment, software, inability to access any online service or web site, inability to submit the online Application form, or any other error or malfunction, or any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in the Application, or for late, lost, illegible or misdirected entries.
If this Application or any website associated therewith (or any portion thereof) becomes corrupted or otherwise does not permit entry in the Application, or if infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, actions by entrants, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes, in Sponsor's sole opinion, corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper operation of the Application, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual implicated in such action, and/or to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Application or any portion thereof. Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately damage any online service or web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Application is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and/or other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. SELECTED CHARITY PARTNER NOTIFICATION; REQUIRED RELEASES: The Amway River Bank Run Committee of the Sponsor, will, in its sole discretion select five (5) Charity Partners to be part of the Amway River Bank Run from October 1, 2019 through May 9, 2020. The selected Charity Partners will be notified on or about August 16, 2019.
5. USE OF NAME, LIKENESS, ETC.: By completing the Application, you hereby acknowledge and agree that Sponsor, Sponsor Entity(ies) and Payment Provider (each a "Sponsor Entity(ies)") shall have the unlimited right in perpetuity and throughout the world to use and publish your name, city, state, likeness, photograph(s), video(s), voice, audio recording(s), biographical and prize information, and other elements of your persona and identity, in all media now known or hereafter developed, for all purposes of this Application, as well as for all general marketing, advertising, promotional, commercial tie-in, merchandising, and other business purposes of Sponsor Entities, all without notice or compensation to you.
6. ENTRANT RELEASE: By apply to be a Charity Partner, you forever release, discharge, and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Payment Provider and Sponsor Entity(ies) and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and independent contractors, and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies from and against any and all claims, suits, causes of action, liabilities and damages for:
(a) personal injuries, death, loss of or damage to personal property, and/or other harm or loss of any nature whatsoever sustained by anyone or anything in connection with your submission and participation in the application process; and/or
(b) for libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy, violation of the right of publicity, infringement of copyright, or violation of any other personal or property right based upon, arising out of, or relating to any exploitation of your likeness, photograph and/or video (including your likeness and appearance embodied therein), voice and other elements of your persona and identity by any Sponsor, Sponsor Entity(ies) and Payment Provider and their respective directors, officers, employees, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies pursuant to the rights grant set forth above.
7. Charity Partner List: If you would like to receive a list of the Charity Partners August 16, 2019, please send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope to:
c/o Riverbank Events and Media LLC
P.O. Box 2194
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49501-2194