Teachers and Students - are you up for the Challenge
Many colleges and schools today are making a commitment to help their staff and students live a healthy lifestyle. Amway River Bank Run is looking to find schools and colleges most committed health and wellness. The Education Challenge uses the 5K Walk, 5K, 10K and 25K events as a way to get active, have fun and compete.
Gather your co-workers, students and alumni and join the Challenge by creating a team that will participate in any event on Saturday, May 14. The group’s combined efforts will determine the winner and will host the Traveling Trophy for one year!. Deadline to register your group is Friday, May 6 at 11:59p (edt).
Education Challenge Social Group winner will be announced the week of May 16!
1st Step for the Captain/Administrator
- Request a toolkit with information on how to set up an Education Challenge group to engage faculty and students including registration discounts and wellness opportunities (please include your name, company name and address in the email request)
2nd Step for Captain/Administrator
- Set up your team (a complimentary entry code and instructions on how to set up your team will be emailed after submitting the toolkit request - please allow 24-48 hours)
3rd Step for the Captain/Administrator
- You will receive a Communication Template (to help you communicate instructions to on how to register and join the team)
Education Challenge Virtual Toolkit
- Training Schedules
- Training Opportunities
- Running Club Partners
- Course Information and maps
- An opportunity to raise funds for one of five race charities
- Sports & Fitness Expo
- Event Parking and Street Closings Information
- Gear Check
- Showers and Post-Event Changing Tents
- Spectator Hot Spots Map
- RaceJoy - Live Tracking and Alerts
- Tell us your Story
- Volunteer opportunities are available for family members or to support your co-workers who don't want to participate on your team. (coming in January)